ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to
refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON
response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable.
When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- AddUsersToChannelInputInput for creating a channel with users.
- AppA VoiceLayer App.
- AudioMessageAn audio message.
- ChannelA VoiceLayer Channel
- ChannelUserA users association to a channel. Contains the permissions that the user has to the channel.
- NewChannelUserInputParams for creating a new channel user.
- NodeAn object with an ID
- RemoveUsersFromChannelInputParams for removing a user from a channel.
- RootQueryTypeThe root query for the VoiceLayer GraphQL API
- TextMessageA text message.
- UserA VoiceLayer User.